Sea Destiny is able to offer quality technical ship management for any type of vessel i.e. Dry Cargo (bulk carriers, container ships) and Tankers (crude, petroleum products, lpg, lng, chemicals, veg oils) by a highly qualified professional and experienced team of superintendents and seafarers. Our services are tailor made to suit the particular needs of the vessel and her owner but our primary objective is to operate each and every vessel at competitive cost but simultaneously maintaining the high quality standards. While doing so we ensure that as far as possible, the vessel is in a state of operational readiness at all times and in compliance with the rules of her classification society, flag state, local environmental regulations and all other laws and regulations.
We are able to provide:
• Well trained and competent crew for each vessel
• Management of maintenance and repair plans
• Compliance with regulatory agencies
• Coordination of vetting inspections and post-inspection action planning
• Safety and security assessments and awareness training as required
• Internal/external audit corrective action implementation